Hart is looking for a Senior Analyst. Working with media as well as other departments, this person will support internal teams by identifying the “what” and explaining the “why” found in data trends, while building actionable insights and enabling data-informed decisions. Additionally, this position will help develop an agency data roadmap, including attribution, media mix modeling, and ROI measurement capabilities for the agency.
- Understand client’s business requirements and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to their needs
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, QA, approval, etc
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Consult in development of account/campaign measurement frameworks (measurement plan, KPIs, learning agenda and test & learn setup)
- Create templates that allow for efficient data organization/synthetization of data – such as competitive pulls, planning costs/flowcharts
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Media, Strategy, Account, PR/Social & Creative). Present to clients as needed
- Conducts secondary research to deliver insightful direction based upon available data and resources.
- Lead digital media reporting analysis – website, media and creative performance, insights beyond correlation and recommended optimizations/implications
- Heavily contribute to the agency data roadmap - proactively identify opportunities to improve automation, expand analytics templates and advise on new analytics products/solutions. Drive an increase in the level of innovation/use of data across all accounts
- Develop taxonomy rules to ensure clean/consistent data across sources
- Develop data-driven “playbooks” of proven best practices and insights for industries and channels
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business administration, business analytics, computer science, computer systems/engineering, economics or mathematics
- 4+ years’ experience in a related role; agency background preferred
- Driven by curiosity: strong problem solving, analytical skills and passionate about data
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Working knowledge of key platforms and data types in the marketing space; specifically, media ad-serving data (e.g. Google Campaign Manager), social platform data (e.g. Facebook/Instagram), web analytics data (e.g. Google Analytics) and Search (e.g. Google Ads, Marin, SEM Rush, Acquisio, Kenshoo)
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising and social media.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles, predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Expert level excel. Working knowledge of basic databasing concepts (e.g. granularity, primary keys, foreign keys, joins).
- Experience with at least one data analysis/visualization tool (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with a tag management solution (e.g. GTM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Also performs all other duties, activities and responsibilities considered reasonable in terms of the scope and spirit of this job description. All other terms and conditions of employment with Hart will be governed by the employee manual.
55+ years of delivering creative solutions for great clients
- 65 team members working for one common goal
- Strong salaries, benefits and perks
- Midwestern values that honor great thinking, great design and hard work
- Deliver projects that range from full branding with identities, names and ads to websites, apps and broadcast TV
- Know that every well-delivered solution starts with great knowledge
- Value empathy, integrity and involvement
- Recognized with numerous industry awards locally, regionally and nationally
- Believe good enough just isn’t good enough