Develops and produces core concept written material and employs strategic and creative thinking to create content solutions that are curated across multiple channels. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all projects meet client and regulatory specifications.
- Create and communicate engaging content across channels by applying brand level awareness informed by larger campaign tactics.
- Develop the written tone and feel of messaging while conforming to the brand voice.
- Offer strategic and innovative content solutions, add/contribute to client meetings, and creative work.
- Generates new content ideas by collaborating with internal staff, utilizing personal creativity, skills and experience to create a broad range of written concept advertising, sales promotion and collateral pieces.
- Maintains Agency creative standards by reviewing type proofs and mechanicals for errors or omissions, adhering to budget and time constraints.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of content by appropriately applying client-provided information, market research and AMA and client preferred style to the content copy.
- Research to stay abreast of this industry (Social and Content Marketing) knowing not only what is currently happening but what is emerging to keep the agency updated.
- Expert knowledge on all content aspects of social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors.
- Participates in and contributes to the promotional and new business activities of the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or equivalent experience; 2+ years of experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Passion – in writing and concepting ability.
- Demonstrate an ability to write and create in a fast-paced environment, and possess a portfolio with successful content pieces/campaigns with measurement.
- Effective communication, presentation, and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to appropriately obtain and utilize reference material to generate and communicate original ideas effectively.
- Team player with strong attention to detail.
- Expertise on established and emerging social media channels.
50+ years of delivering creative solutions for great clients
- 65 team members working for one common goal
- Strong salaries, benefits and perks
- Midwestern values that honor great thinking, great design and hard work
- Deliver projects that range from full branding with identities, names and ads to websites, apps and broadcast TV
- Know that every well-delivered solution starts with great knowledge
- Value empathy, integrity and involvement
- Recognized with numerous industry awards locally, regionally and nationally
- Believe good enough just isn’t good enough