Responsible for day-to-day efforts on behalf of assigned accounts and upholding the strategic direction of client brand(s). In concert with senior account executive or VP of Brand Leadership is responsible for organic growth, overall client satisfaction, the development and stewardship of brand strategy and must have a deep understanding of client’s product or service offering, customer and competitors.
- Develops positive relationships with client to ensure organic growth and continued development of the account.
- Provides strategic and marketing guidance to client and agency team.
- Develops deep understanding of client’s business/industry and shares with team.
- Leads the development of innovative communications plans.
- Functions as team leader to communicate client’s needs, oversee quality of output and ensure team members work together smoothly and effectively.
- Keeps well-informed on all accounts’ activities, thus anticipating trouble (internal or external) or client dissatisfaction and takes steps to remedy any such situation.
- Provides prompt, well-thought-out decisions in response to project demands.
- Partners with business operations team to ensure efficient, effective and profitable management of the business.
- Generate Creative and Media briefs as part of integrated planning process.
- Manage budget forecasting and subsequent allocations.
- Assists in the development of Communications Plan program initiatives.
- Annual creative development planning.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Program enhancements & recommendations.
- College degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years’ progressive experience in account or marketing management.
- Superior understanding of agency operations.
- Proven ability to serve as marketing communications counsel to assigned clients.
- Experience in revenue forecasting, billing processes and budget/estimate development.
- Ability to direct agency team in the development of strategic marketing concepts.
- Displays sound judgment to problem-solve and take corrective action .
- Comfortable taking the lead in client-related activities.
- Ability to give and accept direction and work well in a team environment.
50+ years of delivering creative solutions for great clients
- 65 team members working for one common goal
- Strong salaries, benefits and perks
- Midwestern values that honor great thinking, great design and hard work
- Deliver projects that range from full branding with identities, names and ads to websites, apps and broadcast TV
- Know that every well-delivered solution starts with great knowledge
- Value empathy, integrity and involvement
- Recognized with numerous industry awards locally, regionally and nationally
- Believe good enough just isn’t good enough