Responsible for leading the development of client content marketing services from concept through production and delivery. Oversees content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior. Works closely with account, creative, digital, public relations, video and media teams to develop content strategies, channel strategies, communication cadences, editorial calendars, content ecosystem maps, conversion plans and other planning and presentation documents in support of creating and rolling out world-class content strategies.
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic content development role, with a focus on content strategy development (not limited to content creation/production)
- 2+ years of advertising agency experience
- Knowledge in developing multi-platform content campaigns and strategies for the web, mobile, apps, social media channels, traditional media and beyond
- Experience in content and channel optimization, maintaining brand consistency across tactics, and content analytics
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across all platforms
- Strong written and oral communications and presentations skills
Responsible for all technical and creative requirements of projects assigned:
- Take an audience-first approach to developing content strategies that drive client business goals
- Think like a journalist to help develop and share a brand’s story
- Create content strategies that support and extend marketing initiatives and continually evolve strategies for increased results
- Work collaboratively with project teams to shape award-winning creative work
- Work collaboratively with project management and production partners to define content workflows tailored to each client and project, build content calendars and assist/advise in content creation
- Maintain systems for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing
- Develop and communicate the agency’s point-of-view on leading edge topics in content strategy, as internal and external thought leadership and in contribution to client work and pitches
- Build and implement measurement systems for content strategies and adjust strategies based on those findings
Also performs all other duties, activities and responsibilities considered reasonable in terms of the scope and spirit of this job description. All other terms and conditions of employment with Hart will be governed by the employee manual.
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below.