Responsible for day-to-day efforts on behalf of assigned accounts and upholding the strategic direction of client brand(s). Works with the senior account executive as a liaison between clients and agency departments. Directly manages internal workflow to ensure projects are completed on time and within agreed-upon budgets.
- College degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred
- 5-7 years’ progressive experience in account or marketing management
- Superior understanding of agency operations
- Proven ability to serve as marketing communications counsel to assigned clients
- Experience in revenue forecasting, billing processes and budget/estimate development
- Ability to direct agency team in the development of strategic marketing concepts
- Displays sound judgment to problem-solve and take corrective action
- Comfortable taking the lead in client-related activities
- Ability to give and accept direction and work well in a team environment
Responsible for all technical and creative requirements of projects assigned:
- Develops positive relationships with client to ensure organic growth and continued development of the account
- Provides strategic and marketing guidance to client and agency team
- Develops deep understanding of client’s business/industry and shares with team
- Leads the development of innovative communications plans
- Functions as team leader to communicate client’s needs, oversee quality of output and ensure team members work together smoothly and effectively
- Generates accurate and timely work orders, estimates, change orders and budget updates
- Assists with management of account profitability and monitors hours against budgets
- Initiates job starts, meetings, timing/budget estimates, job closing and final billing
- Provides prompt, well-thought-out decisions in response to project demands
Also performs all other duties, activities and responsibilities considered reasonable in terms of the scope and spirit of this job description. All other terms and conditions of employment with Hart will be governed by the employee manual.
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below.